Hey guys. I was visiting a Vegan FB group & spied this yummy recipe. N I just HaaaD 2 share! Here's the recipe/post! 🤗
Creamy Tuscan Pasta w/Spicy Italian Sausage
(Vegan & Gluten-free)
Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage links
Holland House white cooking wine
Canned full fat coconut milk
Jarred sundried tomatoes in oil
Old Bay seasoning
Banza brand Linguine (its a gluten free brand pasta made from chickpeas)
Violife parmesan cheese (in block form to freshly grate)
(I don't measure my ingredients, I just eyeball it lol so sorry I don't have exact measurements)
1. First I chopped/minced a few cloves of garlic, and sauteed them in a cast iron skillet on medium heat. *(At this time in a separate pot I start boiling the water to cook the pasta- I like to only use 3/4 of the box of pasta for this, I like a very creamy pasta, so I use less then the full package.)
2. After about 5 mins once fragrant, I add the beyond sausage. The sausage I sliced into about a 1/4-1/2 inch slices. I brown each side on medium heat for about 5-7mins.
3. Once sausage is browned. Turn heat up to medium high and add the broth, and cooking wine and bring to a boil stirring occasionally.
4. I then add all my seasonings as listed.
5. I then add 3/4 of the can of coconut milk, making sure to use all of the fatty part. I kind of leave some of the watery part in the can. I also add the sun-dried tomatoes at this time. Add the cooked, drained pasta at this time. Then, I let it all come to a boil, stirring occasionally , and then reduce on low heat and simmer for a few minutes to thicken the sauce. At this time I add any extra seasonings to taste, including salt and pepper.
6. Right before serving I add about a cup of fresh spinach and stir that in. And then I grate the VioLife parmesan chees